Recent Update about COVID 19 in Nepal from Nepal Tourism Board.
This is to bring you all the updates on the status of Nepal regarding the threat of the Coronavirus (COVID 19).
Last Updated: July 25, 2022
Total Cases: 984,075
Total Deaths: 11,957
Total Recovered: 968,584
Active Cases: 3,534
Total Cases per 1 Million Population: 32,570
Deaths per 1 Million Population: 396
- Nepal Ministry of Health and Population at https://heoc.mohp.gov.np/
- Nepal Ministry of Health and Population COVID-19 Hotline Local Telephone Numbers: 9851255839; 9851255837; 9851255834 from 8:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m.
- Infectious Disease Hospital (Teku) Hospital at email@example.com and also the National Health Public Health Laboratory at firstname.lastname@example.org for patient testing and quarantine.
- Tribhuvan International Airport, Kathmandu: https://www.tiairport.com.np/
- Civil Aviation Authority of Nepal’s published list of international departures from Nepal: http://caanepal.gov.np/aerodromes/tribhuwan-international-airport
Please visit the World Health Organization (WHO) link below for safety tips while traveling.
Common Symptoms of Corona Virus
- Dyspnea (Shortness of Breath)
- Muscle Pain
- Sore Throat
Prevention for Corona Virus
- The first and foremost preventive method is to use a good quality mask.
- Avoid close contact with people.
- Do not touch your mouth or nose unnecessarily.
- Take rest at home when you feel you are sick.
- Cover your mouth and nose using a tissue or a clean cloth while sneezing or coughing and dispose it properly.
- Wash your hand properly with soap after using the bathroom, before and after eating, and after sneezing or coughing.
- Clean your frequently using objects with regular household cleaning materials.
It is better to be careful while traveling around the world. Remember to carry the necessary health gear to prevent any kind of disease. It is always better to prevent than to cure. Stay safe wherever you are.