Are you thinking about trekking in Nepal? Here, we can help you to solve your doubt. Nepal is the most popular for trekking and tour. Due to its geographical diversity, there are many mountains, where most of them are suitable for trekking and some are prohibited. There is roughly 15 popular trekking spot in Nepal. According to the trekkers from all around the world, the most popular destination for the trek that the people had been are enlisted below.
From the report generated by the Department of Immigration Nepal in 2017, +900,000 tourists were here for travel and tourism.
This means people are used to be doubtful about selecting their destination. So here we discussed major trekking destinations for the people who want some real-life adventure in the lap of nature.
Also, there are hundreds of trekking agencies which will offer you the different packages which will be more profit driven than to deliver better services. Many types of trekking companies in Kathmandu will advise their best but it's in your hand to choose which will be the befitting destination? Go on, read what will be appropriate for you:
- Annapurna Base Camp Trek: It is one the most visited trekking spot of Nepal where you will be experienced with peaks, culture and traditions, terraced fields and its nature. Annapurna base camp trek best suitable for everyone who can trek up to 4130m. If you got 10-15 days then you can get up to there. This has an average difficulty level where most of the people prefer this for their trekking vacation. Mostly liked by many of national and international trekkers.
- Everest Base Camp Trek: As everyone knows about it, is a great trekking topography. When you will get nearer and closer, you will be facing mountains and peaks everywhere. On the way to Everest base camp trek, you will have a chance to meet the Sherpa community who are popular for trekking and climbing skills on the Himalayas. You will be facing the magnificent view of the world's highest mountain with 8848m. Also, the wonderful peaks around Mount Everest: Lhotse, Nuptse Ama Dablam and many more will be in front of you. If you have at least 10-15 days you can experience the world's highest mountain. This trekking site up to base camp has moderate difficulty level and but up to Everet peak, it has the high level of difficulty level.
- Manaslu Trekking: It is another famous trekking spot in Nepal where you can face up to 5135m of altitude. Not more than 15-18 days you will get the chance to get its amazing scenery with rich in culture, which is becoming a popular new trekking destination in Nepal. In the route of Manaslu trekking, people will be facing Ganesh Himal with Buddhist villages which are mixed with Hindu and Tibetan religion and culture. It has a moderate difficulty level.
- Annapurna Circuit Trek: Firstly, don't get confused about the Annapurna base camp and Annapurna circuit trekking. It is one of the world's best trekking spot with wonderful trek route. This circuit trek encircles the entire Annapurna range. Thorong La Pass (5416m) is the climax of the Annapurna circuit trek which is the very edge of the Tibetan plateau and offer the glorious panorama view of the peaks. At this trek route, a famous temple Mukhtinath will also be visited. It has the medium difficulty level.
- Poon Hill Trek: Poon hill trek is the short and sweetest trek of Nepal where nearly +100000 trekkers trek on this spot. This has an altitude of 3210m which offers a majestic view of Annapurna, Dhaulagiri Peaks, and it is also a popular site seeking of the dawn. Ghorepani Poonhill trek could be precious if you have 4-6 days for trekking. It's not so difficult to trek.
- Langtang Trek: It is also best-choice trekking spot of many trekkers. Langtang trekking site is best for those who want a mix up of culture, nature and biological diversity. The trekking days could be about 10-15 days but it is the best trekking with thrilling landscapes. It has the medium difficulty level.
- Kanchenjunga Trekking: Kanchenjunga Mountain is the third mountain the world at 8586m. Kanchenjunga Base Camp trek is the beautiful mountain in which the region is inhibited by the local people i.e Rai, Limbu and Sherpa. The route is fully covered by the national flower, Rhododendron. In this region, different wild animals will be found. It has the high level of difficulty level.
The destination is novel according to your wish and will. How much can you walk? up to how much altitude you can afford? how many days you have for trekking in Nepal? are you single or with a group? and at which level of difficulty you want to make your destination. It's all up to you, so choose wisely and customize it from our tailor made page.